The book of Hebrews is a book about the centrality of Christ. The Jewish economy, feasts and rituals served as types and shadows of the plan of salvation as it is encapsulated in Christ, the substance of all their shadows.
The book of Hebrews links the Old and the New Testaments into a harmonious whole and serves as a road map of the plan of salvation and if heeded would guard against the many pitfalls that encumber the proclamation of the Gospel for our time.
Lectures in this series
02. Chapter 1: The Supremacy Of God’s Son
03. Chapter 2: Perfect Through Suffering
04. Chapter 3: Greater Than Moses
05. Chapter 4: The Gospel Of Rest
06. Chapter 5: The Author Of Eternal Salvation
07. Chapter 6: Falling Away
08. Chapter 7: The Priesthood Of Christ
09. Chapter 8: A Better Covenant
10. Chapter 9: Worldly And Heavenly
11. Chapter 10: Once For All
12. Chapter 11: Gallery Of Faith
13. Chapter 12: Author And Finisher
14. Chapter 13: Brotherly Love